Thursday, February 10, 2011

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Introducing my Star Student! Jaxon was honored last week at school with a Character Counts Award for Respect. It's nice to know his parents aren't the only ones to recognize Jaxon's excellent behavior.The whole family was on hand to see Jaxon receive his award and acknowledgement, and the pride that Anh and I felt as his parents was overshadowed only by a little brother's love. Baylor took a seat right next to his big brother in the student section and cheered, "Good job, Jax!" as Jaxon's name was called. The pride was radiating off Baylor's face. As his mother, I pray that moment inspires him to turn the corner with the Terrible Two's behavior!Jax took his place on stage with the school's other honorees and briefly enjoyed the spotlight.Although, I'm fairly certain Jaxon enjoyed the post-ceremony reception complete with cake a lot more!

No comments: