Looking back over my recent blog entries, I realized it's been a while since I have shared pictures. It's not because I'm hoarding them. The truth is I have been really bad about taking pictures lately. We haven't been up to much. That's not to say that we haven't been busy because we certainly keep busy, just no real "excitement." That's really no excuse for not documenting my boys' cuteness. Here's a little proof that every day mundane stuff can be fun when you have these two by your side.

This was one of the rare warm days in January. It was so nice to defrost!

Then, the temps dipped again. Luckily, not enough to keep us cooped up.

Jax really loves his new wheels. On this day, he logged 4.5 miles. Quite a workout!

Baylor loves slides. He shows no fear, and will hurl himself face-first down a slide, regardless of how high or intimidating it may look to bystanders. I remember Jax used to be like that. Now, he's older and suffered a few bumps & bruises along the way so he knows to think before doing anything too crazy...well...sometimes.

He still doesn't really say much, but you have to imagine Baylor is saying, "Look at me, mom!" in this shot. This picture serves as more proof that Baylor is currently fearless on the playground. He was so proud of himself for tackling this wobbly chain ladder.

Then, his big brother had to come over and show off his speed and agility which had to leave Baylor thinking, "Damn! He's fast!"

Recently, Baylor has graduated to the "big boy" swings. Jax is extremely grateful that he longer has to suffer the embarrassment of being pushed in a "baby" swing alongside Baylor.


Jax showing off his skills again with little brother not far behind.


"Dang! That kid is good!"

Just can't get enough of the slide.

"Outta my way, mom!"

Testing the traction on his sneakers.
Far from thrilling, but proof that the boys are still around. We haven't put them on the curb just yet. Although, the thought does cross my mind from time to time!
1 comment:
Cutest thing I have seen today! I love my nephews. So so cute.
Post a Comment