I've recently noticed a change in Baylor's behavior. Well not so much a change, but an existing behavior has definitely intensified lately. Here's an example. Jax might say, "This is my favorite part!" when watching a movie, and then Baylor will immediately shout, "My favorite part too!" I think it's cute that Baylor idolizes Jax, but I can tell Jax is starting to get annoyed with the constant echoing of his opinion.
This morning, Jax shared, "My favorite Care Bear is Grumpy Bear." on the ride to school, and of course, Baylor immediately declared his love for "Like Grumpy Bear too!" Jax couldn't take it anymore and snapped, "You're just copying me, Baylor!" I tried my best to explain the situation to Jax by saying, "Baylor looks up to you, buddy. That's why he copies you. You're his best friend." Jax sat there for a second and then said, "But, Baylor isn't my best friend. He's my brother." Oh, Little Jaxon, you couldn't be more wrong, and one day, you'll realize that nobody loves you more than your brother. No one will ever be a better friend to you, and something tells me that once you realize this fact, you'll never forget it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment