Jax and I shared a laugh while shopping at Target today. He was sitting in the "cargo" area of the shopping cart, as I was scanning the shelves for the perfect multi-vitamin, and we were casually chit-chatting about all sorts of nonsense. Mainly, I was reassuring him that we would be visiting the toy department. He always obsesses over this when we're at Target. We ALWAYS visit the toy department. So, I have no idea why he obsesses. NEVER EVER have we skipped the toy department!
Anyway...I was seriously focused on the task at hand, finding a good vitamin, and didn't look over at Jax when he said, "I'm a mom!" I just sort of chuckled and said, "Oh yeah! How'd you pull that off?" Then, I realized that the 2 college-aged guys standing next to me also looking for the ideal vitamin, were giggling. Naturally, I glanced over at Jax, and there he was with my purse proudly slung over his shoulder. Again, he repeated, "Look! I'm a mom!" I just smiled, finally catching on to his joke.
I glanced back towards the 2 guys who were still giggling like school girls, and they looked me in the eyes and said, "If only it was that easy, right?" EXACTLY, if only it was that easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment