Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Backyard Oasis

Spring Fever is my primary excuse for neglecting the blog. I came down with a pretty bad case of it which resulted in a bit of patio redecoration. Once the new furniture arrived, I was unable to resist heating the pool and declared it open for the 2011 season. We've been living out there ever since!My favorite spot has to be the new chaise lounges. They are perfection and lead to hours of pure shameful laziness.Now that we have a true outdoor dining set, we enjoy al fresco dinners almost every evening, and Anh is on his way to earning the title Grill Master Extraordinaire.The boys and I even made a second attempt at purchasing flowers, and this time, the trip was drama-free. Whew! Now, we just have to keep the plants alive. I'm always up for a challenge.
So, you see, I have been keeping busy. Lounging poolside is far from hard work, but it does tend to zap you of all motivation. I'll try to work on that!

No comments: