Is anybody out there? Ha! It's been a while since the blog has seen any activity, and I take full responsibility for that neglect. We have been super busy living our lives to the fullest and enjoying all the festivities that accompany the holiday season and end of the year celebrations. Since my last entry on Dec. 15th (Gosh, it really has been forever!), Anh & I have been primarily focused on our roles as host and hostess for our dear friend Brad (aka Bradley to the rest of the world) who FINALLY made it down South for a visit, and then within a day or so of Brad's departure, almost the entire family arrived to celebrate the holidays with us. That's 13 people & 7 dogs in case anyone is counting! I can't imagine why Brad decided to head back home to Las Vegas before the crowd arrived?
As a result of all that company and a packed holiday season, I have tons and tons of updates to share. So, join me as I start fresh in 2011 with a renewed appreciation for timely postings. Now that I'm not trying to be the hostess with the mostess or attending endless parties or hosting a party or recovering from a party or wrapping presents or just plain being lazy, I should be able to resume my regular routine. Should...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment