Uncle Al decided to head down to Florida this past weekend. He said he wanted to lend Aunt Nguyen a hand with the boys while we were out of town. Truthfully, I was a little relieved that there would be an extra set of hands around. I know how exhausting the boys can be on a good day, let alone if one of them decides to act up.
Well, I guess that extra pair of hands proved to be real helpful. So helpful that Aunt Nguyen was asking 4-year old Jax to "watch Baylor for a second" by day 2 rather than asking Uncle Al. Turns out Uncle Al underestimated just how fast Baylor can crawl. Nothing too bad could have happened though. Baylor wasn't showing any battle wounds when we got home. Really though, it's pretty sad when Jax is 2nd in command. Pretty sad!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment